KSI SERVICE MAINTENANCE PLAN
ENSURE YOUR EQUIPMENT PERFORMS WHEN YOU NEED IT TO PERFORM AND LASTS LIKE YOU EXPECT IT TO LAST.
KSi stands behind our equipment and support it with quality service and trained technicians. The KSi Service Maintenance Program (SMP) is an inspection and maintenance program for conveyors and seed treatment equipment and bulk systems, ensuring that your equipment performs its best when you need it most.
Why Bother with an SMP?
Many seed treatment system owners and operators often wonder if an SMP is really worth it. But for those who do make the investment, the value boils down to two things - Convenience and Peace of Mind.
- Reduce in-season problems
- Maximize equipment life expectancy
- Performed during the off-season
- Experienced/trained KSi Specialists
- Potential problems detected prior to failure; any needed repairs identified and discussed
- Reduced labor cost for additional labor related to SMP visit
- Enjoy peace of mind.
A convenient solution to ensure that annual maintenance is done by a professional with seed handling and treatment equipment expertise. KSi Specialists perform the tasks than an owner cannot complete because of the time an/or other business priorities.